- 1 x 0.8 FTE (3 month contract - possible extension)
- Able to work Wednesday to Saturday
- Ability to be flexible with start and finish times
- Located in Footscray/Working From Home
Welcome to cohealth. A not-for-profit community health organisation that strives to improve health and wellbeing for all and lead the way in reducing health inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live.
About the role
We are looking for a HR Partner to join our team on a 3-month fixed-term basis, with the possibility of extension. This role reports to our Workforce Planner and will be responsible for providing customer-focused and values-based recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, rostering, and candidate pool management. You will work collaboratively with People Operations, Payroll, and the Covid-19 Response team to achieve effective and well resources programs
- Developing and classifying Position Descriptions
- Preparing advertisements and advertising using a range of forums, platforms, and methods
- Conducting interviews, references checks, preparing contracts and liaising with payroll for onboarding
- Coordinating and facilitating induction
- Full roster management across multiple programs including; casual pool allocation, facilitating roster changes, adhering to rostering principles as outlined in relevant agreements
- Answering any queries casual pool employees have regarding work hours, reporting lines, shift times, etc
- Coordinating timesheets with payroll to ensure prompt payment
- Cohorting record keeping
Additional information can be obtained by reviewing the attached position description.
- Recruitment / HR experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Capacity to work alone and respond to emergency situations as they arise
- Current Working with Children Check
- Computer and word processing skill
Having a great work culture really means a lot to us. And a big part of that is having values that are aligned with one another - and with cohealth! This is why we're looking for someone that reflects cohealth's values of Inquiry and Innovation, Respect, Courage, Social Equity, and Trust.
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)