- Working across Collingwood, Fitzroy, Kensington, Footscray, Braybrook or Laverton
- Full-time, part-time, casual or willing to fill locum positions
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Our search is for like-minded professionals, passionate about working within the community and putting our client at the heart of all they do.
Remuneration options include a generous salary which includes paid study leave and salary packaging benefits or contracting arrangements with income split.
Working with cohealth means you will be working as part of a well-supported team of doctors within the broader health team and will be provided with opportunities for professional development whilst working with diverse groups of clients.
.This GP position is ideally suited to someone who is:
- A Royal Australian College of General Practice (RACGP) Vocationally Registered General Practitioner;
- Currently registered with AHPRA;
- Dedicated to work within a community-focused whole of population health approach, recognising the importance of providing a medical model within a holistic health response;
- Committed to the philosophy expressed in cohealth's vision, goals and values statement; and
- Potentially available to participate in evening and weekend rotational roster.