Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology Practice Excellence Coach
- Full-time + ADO (optional)
- Based in Collingwood
- Competitive Salary + Generous Non-For-Profit Salary Packaging
Who we are?
cohealth is a not-for-profit community health organisation that strives to improve health and wellbeing for all and lead the way in reducing health inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live.
Our Physiotherapy team in Collingwood have a brand new an exciting position available and are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Physiotherapy and/or Exercise Physiology Practice Excellence Coach.
The Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology Practice Excellence Coach position is an exceptional opportunity to obtain a key leadership position within cohealth's Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology Services.
Reporting directly to the Health Impacts- Leader, you will be mentoring a highly motivated team of 20-25 Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists and will be responsible for providing a range of clinical education interventions within their discipline, to develop and enhance clinical skill and practice outcomes, underpinned by cohealth's learning culture. You will liaise with clients, families and medical professionals, and are encouraged to initiate and participate in innovative projects.
Whilst positioned within the Health Impacts Cluster the Coach will support practitioners and Facilitators across the Services Network- including Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Allied health Assistants where the work supports the former.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist who is ready to step up to a rewarding and important leadership role.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive clinical experience in relevant Physio or Exercise Physiology discipline (minimum 4 years)
- In depth understanding of public health principles.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and code of practice in health care;
- Proven management experience;
- Is a devoted lifelong learner who openly shares knowledge and thrives on the opportunity to coach and mentor others;
- Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to, effective clinical governance and continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills with capacity to work effectively with managers, staff and consumers;
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical education and ability to coach for performance excellence. Holds a broad repertoire of adult educational approaches to optimise learning outcomes;
- Dedication to positive program outcomes measured by clear objective indicators;
- Undertakes a Human Rights approach to health care delivery.
How to apply:
If you have the passion, dedication and drive to make a difference in achieving high quality care with demonstrated success in working with clients then capitalise on this great opportunity, apply today!
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Bourke on (03) 9448 6771.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.