Service Access and Information Officer
Exciting new position!
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Based in Footscray
Brand new position!
An exciting new opportunity has emerged at cohealth! We're looking for someone to join us as a Service Access and Information Officer and further contribute to our already vibrant team culture!
This role is instrumental in creating and providing a fantastic experience to our clients and other stakeholders. It supports client information management and business intelligence fuctions and will undertake various administrative tasks that will support timely communication with our clients!
This position will require you to;
- Oversee and maintain the Client Database and allocate pending client assessments appropriately;
- Create and maintain client records and upload referral documentation;
- Assist in generating various reports and spreadsheets where required;
- Assist with short term data collection;
- Provide assistance in instructing others on how to use client information systems, and on data quality/extraction; and
- Contribute to the development and review of program manuals, policies and procedures on matters related to data bases, monitoring and reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role would have;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline;
- Good understanding of the Client Records Act and Privacy Principles;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build and maintain rapport with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Exceptional IT/computer skills;
- Fantastic time management skills and ability to self-direct; and
- An eagerness to learn and improve the experience of our clients!
We're one of Australia's largest and most recognised Community Health Organisations. We delight in new ideas and have a strong focus on community - not only with our clients but within our own teams as well. We offer interesting and challenging roles and are always looking for new ways to help our people learn and thrive. This role at cohealth will undoubtedly bring you;
- A progressive and supportive working environment
- Not for Profit ‘Salary Sacrificing' pre-tax benefits, which can significantly increase your take home pay
- Variety in work and a sense of achievement
- An ambitious and fast paced work environment as leader of a team with a genuine heart!
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Please read through the position description for additional information around the role and
if this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now with your resume and cover letter!
Applications close on 23rd June @ 10.00pm.
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)