Change Project Officer
1EFT + ADO optional
Based at the Dream Factory - Footscray
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our business and help lead it through exciting changes! Within People & Performance, the Change Project Officer will provide customer focused and driven human resource, industrial and employee relations advice, guidance and coaching to cohealth business areas in accordance with cohealth values, code of conduct and policies. The Change Project Officer contributes to the development of and effective maintenance of best practice human resources.
This position will require you to;
- Project manage change processes using project management tools to ensure that objectives and deliverables are achieved, and effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the lifetime of the project;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders in order to best implement change projects;
- Implement various organisational change, ensuring project timelines and milestones are met;
- Prepare and distribute documentation and communication around changes; and
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise to ensure risks are handled appropriately.
The ideal candidate for this role would have;
- Experience and proven ability in project management;
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and Projects software skills;
- Previous experience within not for profit sector;
- Understanding of industrial relations and HR change management approaches;
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment;
- A true desire to make a difference in the business; and
- An evidenced ability to facilitate and support organisational change.
We're one of Australia's largest and most recognised Community Health Organisations. We delight in new ideas and have a strong focus on community - not only with our clients but within our own teams as well. We offer interesting and challenging roles and are always looking for new ways to help our people learn and thrive. This role at cohealth will undoubtedly bring you;
- A progressive and supportive working environment
- Not for Profit ‘Salary Sacrificing' pre-tax benefits, which can significantly increase your take home pay
- Variety in work and a sense of achievement
- An ambitious and fast paced work environment as leader of a team with a genuine heart!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with your resume and cover letter!
Please read through the position description for additional information around the role!
Applications close on 23rd June @ 10.00pm.
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)