Program Manager - Youth Residential Rehabilitation
Full-time + ADO
Working across our Essendon, Reservoir and St. Albans sites
Benefits & culture
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time, we're dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference to your career;
- Role diversity and internal career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life for our residents
- Generous salary packaging options where eligible which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay
About the role
The Program Manager, Youth Residential Rehabilitation (YRR) will lead the delivery of our high quality YRR program, which consists of three sites (Essendon, St. Albans and Reservoir) with a total of 25 beds and supports young people aged 16-25 who are experiencing significant mental health concerns. You will be responsible for ensuring that services to young people are client-directed, trauma informed, responsive and coordinated, by providing leadership, support and direct program management to YRR staff and clients.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Program Manager include:
- Management of YRR programs in accordance with all relevant legislation and accountabilities to funding bodies;
- Working in partnership with the Youth Support Services Practice Manager to ensure that the program:
- is trauma informed and focuses directly on the needs of young people and their families,
- reflects cohealth's values,
- is developed with evidenced based best practice,
- is continually evaluated,
- demonstrates innovation
- Management of the day-to-day programmatic operations of the YRR sites;
- Direct operational supervision and support to all YRR Senior Workers and YRR Support Workers; and
- Developing relationships with key external stakeholders with a view towards strategic partnerships and collaboration opportunities
Additional information can be obtained by reviewing the attached position description
Applications close on 26th May @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)