Intake and Administration Officer
Part Time 0.6 EFT - Flexible days/hours
12 month contract
Based in Sunshine
Hourly rate $25.77
An exciting newly created opportunity has emerged, to join our fantastic Indigo Team. A team which is the first point of contact for clients accessing many of our services, as part of their broader Service Coordination journey.
We're delighted that you're taking an interest in working for cohealth. We pride ourselves on being an enriching and rewarding place to work. You care for our clients and we care for you, by investing in your development and wellbeing. You will have access to training and development that supports you in your role. As well as;
- Role diversity and internal career progression opportunities
- Join a positive, friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options where eligible, which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay
Indigo is a state-wide service providing assessment, service plan development and care plan coordination for clients with complex needs. Clients receive funding from the Multiple & Complex Needs Initiative (MACNI), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). The program is comprised with a Program Manager, Practice Lead, a multidisciplinary team of Specialist Assessment and Service Plan Practitioners and NDIS Support Coordinators. As the team is continuing to expand into the new NDIS space, a need has arisen for a skilled Intake and Administration Officer to join the team.
About the role:
This exciting newly created position will be instrumental in creating and providing a timely, positive, highly responsive, and seamless experience for clients accessing cohealth services including NDIS. Including telephone and email based intake service; assisting clients and other service providers to understand cohealth's service offerings, creation of client's electronic health records and provision of administrative support to the NDIS and Indigo teams.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual who possesses
- Highly developed communication skills, with the ability to relate effectively with clients and staff;
- Solid time management skills, including the ability to determine workflow priorities and assume responsibility for the delivery of outcomes;
- Ability to establish respectful professional relationships that have clear boundaries with consumers, staff and partner organisations;
- Good understanding of accounting systems and procedures, such as accounts payable and receivable and petty cash management; and
- Experienced receptionist/administrator or similar qualification or demonstrated experience within community health service (or similar) setting.
If you have what we're looking for, do not delay - APPLY NOW!
Additional Information can be obtained in the attached position description
Applications close on 1st May @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)