Podiatrist - Grade 1 or 2
Full time + ADO (Optional)
Mat Leave Cover - Fixed Term for 12 Months
Anticipated start date, 3rd June 2019
This position will be based across our Footscray and Braybrook sites
Calling all Grade 1 & 2 Podiatrists
.We're looking for a qualified, dynamic and experienced Podiatrist, who demonstrates a strong capacity for multidisciplinary teamwork and possesses excellent communication, assessment, diagnosis and prevention skills
So why cohealth?
cohealth is a human rights based health organisation and we value social equity, courage, inquiry and innovation and respect. In this role you will have an opportunity to bring these values to life. cohealth aims to provide a rewarding work culture that encourages personal and professional development. We also offer:
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive community
- Role diversity and internal career progression opportunities
- Variety in work and a sense of achievement
- Not for-profit salary packaging options, which can significantly increase your take home pay!
As our Podiatrist, you will predominantly be responsible for providing quality community based services to individuals and groups within the community. This will include assessments, diagnosis and treatment of clients with foot related / lower limb disorders. Treatment is provided utilising health education, advocacy, illness prevention, goal directed care and self-management strategies. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic, client centred and coordinated healthcare in accordance with service funding agreements.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- A current registration with APHRA as a Podiatrist;
- An understanding of the principles of chronic disease management;
- Experience as a Podiatrist in a Community Health environment and/or demonstrated experience working with marginalised communities and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Demonstrated clinical competency in the areas of biomechanical assessment, nail surgery, diabetes assessment and wound management.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage competing priorities and to deliver high quality outcomes; and
- Highly developed communication interpersonal skills as well as managing competing priorities and delivering high quality outcomes.
We're committed to a high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people enables a rewarding career with cohealth. If you have what we're looking for, don't' delay - APPLY NOW!
Additional information can be obtained be reviewing the attached position description. Grade 1 applicants must have a minimum of 1 years' experience working as a Podiatrist. Grade 1 Position Descriptions can be obtained by contacting number provided on the Position Descriptions
Applications close on 1st of May @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)