cohealth Quality and Risk Committee (QARC) - Consumer Representative
Expression of Interest
Closing Date: 05th April 2019
Interviews to be held: week of 8th - 12th April 2019
The cohealth Quality and Risk Committee (QARC), a committee of the cohealth Board, is seeking to recruit a consumer representative for a two (2) year tenure.
The cohealth Quality and Risk Committee (QARC) operates under Terms of Reference that identify the purpose, functions and responsibilities, authority, meeting and reporting arrangements, membership and review activities of the Committee.
The QARC makes recommendations to the cohealth Board in regards to cohealth's work and compliance in the following areas:
- Risk management
- Internal control
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Organisational performance
- Quality and safety
- Health and wellness
- Human resource management
- Other matters referred to it by the Board
The consumer representative will be required to provide a consumer voice and perspective to matters that are bought to the committee for discussion and analysis. These meetings will require pre-reading and preparation.
We are seeking a person with the following characteristics.
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical governance / quality in the context of community health services
- Demonstrated ability to represent a consumer perspective in Committee deliberations, especially in relation to social, racial and cultural equity
- Ability and willingness to participate in meetings with Board Directors and cohealth management
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
Commitment required for this role
- Four meetings per annum, duration two hours
- Meeting preparation, 1.5 hours per meeting
- Other, eg. participation in Community Advisory Committee / Board Forum, 3-5 hours per annum
How to apply
- Your resume
- A cover letter outlining how your experience and skill will make a contribution to the Quality and Risk Committee
Applicants will be shortlisted and invited to an interview during the week Monday 8th April 2019 - Friday 12th April 2019. Commencement expected 29th April 2019
If you have any queries please contact:
Senior Manager, Community Partnerships and Diversity
telephone: 0455 456 738