Medical Practice Manager
Full-time +ADO (optional)
Located Paisley St, Footscray
Generous Not for Profit Salary Sacrificing benefits, on top of your salary
We're delighted that you're taking an interest in working for cohealth. We offer you an opportunity to lead a great team of people and be supported in our caring, family friendly work culture. We believe in developing our people, to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time, we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference.
Do you work collaboratively and inspire teams to achieve shared organisational goals?
Do you possess well-developed communication skills, experienced leading and influencing change whilst creating positive performance focused cultures?
Are you an apt problem solver, capable of troubleshooting on your feet?
If so, please read on
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager Medical Services, this busy and ever-changing role, is responsible for the day to day running of the Medical Practice at Paisley St, Footscray, providing high level support to GPs and ensuring the smooth running of the clinic. Major areas include oversight of billings and appointments, management of rosters and scheduling, ordering equipment and/or consumables along with management of other resources and trouble-shooting issues as they arise.
To be considered for this position you will possess;
- Extensive experience in managing General Practices clinics and/or other health fee for service settings optimally in a practice management role;
- Established leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team by inspiring confidence in and displaying behaviours in accordance with the organisation's values;
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) including a thorough understanding of Item Numbers along with funding opportunities from other income sources; and
- Demonstrates self-awareness and the ability to self-regulate during challenging situations.
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Additional information can be obtained by viewing the attached position description.
Applications close on 20th February @ 10.00pm