Pharmacist - Job share opportunity!
Part-time positions - Job share
2x 0.5EFT (negotiable)
Fixed Term positions for 12 months
Based in Collingwood
We are one of Australia's largest and most recognised Community Health Organisations. So naturally, 'community' is what we're all about. But if you think 'community' ends with our patients, think again. At cohealth, our team members aren't just paramount to our success, they are our success. We believe that our people work best in a supportive environment that encourages them to provide the highest standards of care and services to our clients and the wider community.
Collingwood is the only cohealth site that hosts a community pharmacy, and the collaboration of pharmacists and the medical team provides a high level of client care. Additionally, cohealth has many programs GPs other service providers can access to assist with a patient's care, including homeless and mental health services.
About the role
The pharmacy operates a clinic dispensary model and the pharmacist works as a member of a multidisciplinary team in the community health centre. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Dispense prescriptions, counsel patients on the correct and effective use of medications and provide drug information to patients, doctors and other staff;
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service for every customer within the guidelines and regulations of the profession;
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve cohealth vision and provide holistic health solutions for patients; and
- Establish and maintain appropriate records of medication dispensing and customer payments.
To be successful for this role you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. With the ability to assist clients from diverse backgrounds with their pharmaceutical needs, you will also have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a pharmacist;
- Proficient drug and clinical knowledge;
- A strong commitment to the provision of quality pharmacy services and to the quality use of medicines;
- High level organisational and time management skills; and
- An ability to work independently without direct supervision.
If you feel like this is the role for you and you're ready to work with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being, apply now!
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description
Applications close on the 18th February @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)