Women's Sexual & Reproductive Health General Practitioner
Working from our DWS location at Laverton in Melbourne's western suburbs
Dedicated support from a full-time Sexual & Reproductive Health Nurse
This GP position is ideally suited to someone who is:
- Vocationally Registered or DWS General Practitioner considered;
- Currently registered with AHPRA;
- A real interest in improving services and access for women of all ages and backgrounds;
- MTOP provider;
- Trained in IUD insertions and all forms of LARC;
- STI screening;
- Days and sessions negotiable
If you are looking for a change or would like to hear more about this great opportunity, please call or email Chantelle Parker; Project Manager Sexual & Reproductive Health Hub on 0421 864 689 or Chantelle.Parker@cohealth.org.au
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.