Allied Health Administrative Assistant
- Full-time, Ongoing role, $29.07 per hour
- Based in Kensington
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Work for a multi-award winning iconic community health organisation.
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. Named Premier's Health Service of the Year (Primary) and the Supporting LGBTIQ+ Health Service at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, cohealth's 1000 staff demonstrate courage, leadership, innovation, and agility in their commitment to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds,faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role. Please click here to find out more.
About the role
This position sits within the Healthy Ageing cluster and is a part of the Healthy Ageing Multidisciplinary Team which delivers Allied Health services funded by State and Commonwealth departments. The individual will be responsible for supporting clinicians to deliver well planned and systemised allied health services, by undertaking a range of tasks and engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Your duties include:
- Developing Service Agreements for Home Care Package clients
- Managing the client data base (Trakcare and My Aged Care)
- Liaising with external service providers and stakeholders
- Managing and monitoring SWEP Applications
- Assisting clinicians in preparing client referrals to internal and external services
What cohealth offers:
- Salary packaging to suit you - tax free amount of up to $15,900 p.a (mortgage, rent, or credit cards) and a further $2,650 p.a (meal, entertainment expenses and holiday accommodation) alongside generous reward programs from our salary packaging providers
- Novated Leasing available
- Counselling services for you and your immediate family through our EAP-Access provider, and mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing programs
- We offer inclusion, equality, and opportunity in a workplace where making a difference counts (based on our guiding principles and values)
Our ideal candidate:
- Qualifications in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience supporting Allied Health service delivery
- Knowledge of CHSP, HACC-PYP and Home Care Packages
- Sound IT/ Computer skills including Microsoft office and client management systems; An understanding of Trakcare and My Aged Care is considered an asset
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the Key Selection Criteria. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Sarah Smith firstname.lastname@example.org.