Allied Health Administration Assistant
- Part-Time, Fixed Term until 5th June 2023
- Based in Footscray
- Increase your take home pay with a generous Salary Packaging
- Work for a multi-award winning iconic community health organisation
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. Named Premier's Health Service of the Year (Primary) and the Supporting LGBTIQ+ Health Service at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, cohealth's 1000 staff demonstrate courage, leadership, innovation, and agility in their commitment to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths, and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role. Please click here to find out more.
About the role
This position sits within the Services network and is a part of and supports allied health services within our Multidisciplinary Teams. The team delivers Allied Health services funded by State and Commonwealth departments.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for supporting clinicians to deliver well planned and systemised allied health services.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Your duties include:
- Provide support to manage client appointments and wait lists
- Develop Service Agreements for Home Care Package clients
- Manage the client data bases (Trakcare and My Aged Care)
- Liaise with external and internal service providers and stakeholders
- Support the collection of relevant data
- Liaise with allied health service providers within multidisciplinary teams
What cohealth offers:
- Salary packaging to suit you - tax free amount of up to $15,900 p.a (mortgage, rent, or credit cards) and a further $2,650 p.a (meal, entertainment expenses and holiday accommodation) alongside generous reward programs from our salary packaging providers
- Novated Leasing available
- Counselling services for you and your immediate family through our EAP-Access provider, and mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing programs
- We offer inclusion, equality, and opportunity in a workplace where making a difference counts (based on our guiding principles and values)
- Qualifications in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound IT/ Computer skills including Microsoft office and client management systems
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to support others with day-to-day problem solving
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Jess Eastwood- Jess.Eastwoodt@cohealth.org.au