- Multiple Positions
- Multiple Locations across the inner North and West
- Generous Salary Packaging up to $15,900 p.a. and a further meal entertainment package of up to $2,650 p.a.
- Option for 1 ADO per month
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. Named Premier's Health Service of the Year (Primary) and the Supporting LGBTIQ+ Health Service at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, cohealth's 1000 staff demonstrate courage, leadership, innovation, and agility in their commitment to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths, and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role. Please click here to find out more.
About the role
cohealth's Physiotherapy positions are based in multidisciplinary teams across a range of cohealth sites. These positions provide a variety of community-based multidisciplinary services to individuals and groups. The Physiotherapist will have the knowledge and ability to treat both acute and chronic conditions according to evidence-based practice. This includes assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of clients with musculoskeletal, chronic conditions and some neurological conditions. The Physiotherapist will work on site within a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic, client centred and coordinated healthcare in accordance with service funding agreements.
Whilst most of the Physiotherapists time will be spent in the clinic, there may be some outreach work involved. This position is well supported by an administration team and interpreting services.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
What cohealth offers:
- Salary packaging to suit you - tax free amount of up to $15,900 p.a (mortgage, rent, or credit cards) and a further $2,650 p.a (meal, entertainment expenses and holiday accommodation) alongside generous reward programs from our salary packaging providers
- Novated Leasing and e-Bike Leasing
- Counselling services for you and your immediate family through our EAP-Access provider, and mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing programs
- We offer inclusion, equality, and opportunity in a workplace where making a difference counts (based on our guiding principles and values)
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- At least three years clinical Physiotherapy experience
- Demonstrated clinical competency in the areas of musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and/or neurological outpatient physiotherapy
- Experience working with culturally diverse communities
- Ability to strengthen key agency partnerships.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Robyn Wilmshurst -Robyn.Wilmshurst@cohealth.org.au