- Multiple Positions
- Multiple Locations across the inner North and West
- Generous Salary Packaging up to $15,900 p.a. and a further meal entertainment package of up to $2,650 p.a.
- Option for 1 ADO per month
So why cohealth?
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. Named Premier's Health Service of the Year (Primary) and the Supporting LGBTIQ+ Health Service at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards, cohealth's 1000 staff demonstrate courage, leadership, innovation, and agility in their commitment to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths, and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role. Please click here to find out more.
About the role
The Occupational Therapist will work within a multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists, , podiatrists, DNEs, dieticians, doctors, nursing and counselling services. They will provide evidence-based, client-centred and flexible Occupational Therapy service to clients or groups of clients including people from marginalised, vulnerable and CALD backgrounds.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
What cohealth offers:
- Salary packaging to suit you - tax free amount of up to $15,900 p.a (mortgage, rent, or credit cards) and a further $2,650 p.a (meal, entertainment expenses and holiday accommodation) alongside generous reward programs from our salary packaging providers
- Novated Leasing and e-Bike Leasing
- Counselling services for you and your immediate family through our EAP-Access provider, and mindfulness, resilience, and wellbeing programs
- We offer inclusion, equality, and opportunity in a workplace where making a difference counts (based on our guiding principles and values)
- Grade 1 & Grade 2 AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist are encouraged to apply
- Registered State-Wide Equipment Program (SWEP) provider or willing to become registered.
- Ability to work effectively across a multidisciplinary service and with a wide range of diverse client groups
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation within Occupational Therapy practice.
- Sound decision-making skills with a focus on identifying and understanding issues
- Ability to strengthen key agency partnerships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health literacy principles.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage competing priorities and to deliver outcomes.
- Understand budget parameters and where possible present possible strategies for improvement.
- Be conversant with computer systems and other technology relevant to the position
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Robyn Wilmshurst -Robyn.Wilmshurst@cohealth.org.au