- Full time/ Part time (Negotiable), fixed term position until December 2024
- $44.92 - $46.95 hourly rate based on experience + Super + Salary Packaging
- Option for 1x ADO per month
cohealth and Brimbank Partnership
In line with the Royal Commission's recommendations, Victorian Government has decided to establish 50 - 60 local mental health and well-being services. For this purpose, The Victorian government has championed cohealth to lead the development of these mental health hubs in Brimbank.
The design, development and delivery of all these services will be collaborative, and community focused. Along with partner organisations Clarity Health Care and the University of Melbourne, cohealth will be walking hand in hand with the community, local health providers, coworkers and people with lived experience of mental health to bring this service to life by the end of 2022.
cohealth's inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role.
About the role
Leading the development of Brimbank Local, cohealth is at the forefront of a once-in-a-generation change in how mental health support is delivered in Victoria.
The purpose of this role is to provide clinical service delivery to a caseload of clients, provide assessment and care planning while supporting the client achieve their recovery goals. The role will comprise some outreach in addition to services at the Brimbank site.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Your duties include:
- Undertaking comprehensive clinical assessment to develop care plans based on their level of need, risk and service requirement
- Collaboratively working with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to meet consumer goals and expectations in a holistic manner.
- Comprehensive maintenance of clinical records
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be accredited with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) as a Mental Health Social Worker
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Understanding and experience working in a social determinants framework and in working with vulnerable and marginalised people and communities.
- Working knowledge of trauma-informed care frameworks
- Victorian Driver's License.
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with cohealth.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the preliminary questions asked in the application. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact hiring manager Brett Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org .