- Multiple opportunities for Dental Assistant to work on an Full-time, Part-time - Fixed term basis
- Clinics conveniently located in Niddrie, Kensington & Footscray for those looking to work outside the city
- Attractive salary packaging and professional training benefits available
So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
About the role
This position sits within the Oral Health Cluster and is responsible for providing high quality, efficient, effective and safe oral health services to clients by undertaking dental assisting duties consistent with best practice and infection control standards, client-focused care, professionalism and an emphasis on teamwork with the entire dental team.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Work collaboratively with members of the Oral Health team to provide optimal patient care.
- Support in the provision of oral health education and promotion.
- Provide clinical chair-side assistance during dental examinations.
- Ensure the equipment, material and instruments and organised in line with the treatment plan to ensure smooth delivery of service to patients.
- Assist with the induction and mentoring of new staff members, trainee staff members, agency staff and students as required
- Carry out duties in a manner that does not adversely affect their own health and safety of others by reporting all incidents and injuries as well as cooperating with any measures introduced in the workplace to improve Work Health & Safety (WHS).
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to obtain an WWCC
- Police Check
- Victorian drivers license
- Fully Vaccinated for COVID
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with Cohealth.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume, and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Suzanne Gaskin via email at email@example.com