- Full-Time Fixed Term opportunity to 30 June 2022
- Multiple locations, work close to home
- Make a difference in the lives of others
So why cohealth?
We may be a little biased, but we love where we work - really! cohealth aims to provide a rewarding work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits including not-for-profit salary sacrificing benefits on top of your salary, and career development training opportunities for people who really want to soar! We value recognising the incredible things our teams do and we like to have fun together - yes having a great work culture really matters to us here.
About the role
This position sits within the Primary Care Cluster with a primary purpose of establishing and maintaining infection and prevention and control systems to support screening and testing for Covid19 and providing high quality client care within a PPE red zone. This role will also work within cohealth's COVID Vaccination program.
Your daily duties will be diverse, however, will include:
- Undertake triage and screening of clients to ensure appropriate care including COVID-19 testing
- Administering COVID Vaccinations & providing pre and post vaccination care
- Support and advise clients regarding the management of respiratory illness including isolation requirements
- Establish a PPE red zone and ensure Infection and prevention control measures are appropriate and maintained
- Contemporary clinical nursing knowledge in delivering competent nursing care while providing support to team members.
Our ideal candidate for this candidate will have:
- Registered Nurse Division 1 & 2
- Registered Allied Health Professionals
- Experience in working with diverse communities and providing social and mental health support
- Immunisation Certification Highly advantageous
For more information please see Position Description attached.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including the provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check).