HR Business Partner
- Enjoy a varied role with career development aplenty at an iconic non-profit
Welcome to cohealth. A not-for-profit community health organisation that strives to improve health and wellbeing for all and lead the way in reducing health inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live.
Currently, we are looking for a People & Culture Business Partner to join our team in Footscray (currently working from home). A passionate and empathetic HR professional. A fantastic communicator and relationship builder. Though, with an eye for detail and process improvement.
About the role:
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Role
- Partnering with business areas to support human resources function on day-to-day tasks for paid employees, volunteers, and students
- Provide quality support, education, advice, and coaching on Generalist/ER & IR advice to business leaders
- Deliver accurate interpretation and implementation of EBA's and cohealth policy, including impacts of significant change
- Support and facilitate induction and probation process for the onboarding of new staff and the termination process as staff exit
- Provide coaching, support, and advice to business leaders and staff on areas of performance and disciplinary management
- Experienced HR generalist or Advisor
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- Membership with AHRI or similar professional body highly desirable
- Proven ability and experience in industrial relations in an unionised environment
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and meet deadlines
- All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with cohealth.
Having a great work culture really means a lot to us. And a big part of that is having values that are aligned with one another - and with cohealth! This is why we're looking for someone that reflects cohealth's values of Inquiry and Innovation, Respect, Courage, Social Equity, and Trust.
Additional information can be obtained by reviewing the attached position description.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)