Program Facilitator Homelessness to a Home
Full Time until September 2022
Are you looking for a leadership role in community health?
Lead and support a team to help vulnerable clients to improve health and wellbeing
Finish each work day knowing you have made a difference!
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their role.
About the role
The Homelessness 2 Homes program aims to improve the health, wellbeing, housing and social outcomes of people who experience homelessness, mental illness and/or use substances in the inner north west of Melbourne. The Program Facilitator will support the Homelessness 2 Homes program to deliver a high quality and safe program, whilst ensuring compliance with Funding and Service Agreements, maximising client experience and engaging and retaining the best people to deliver the right service in the most effective and efficient manner.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive management leadership experience working in community or public health with marginalised populations
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading team and organisational culture
- Demonstrated success at leading, supervising and coaching staff to deliver high quality care outcomes and delivering to performance objectives
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills with capacity to work effectively with key stakeholders
- Successful track record of lifting team performance to improve care outcomes
- Experienced in managing risk, financial management and compliance frameworks
- Experience and commitment to health/community care which changes outcomes including community participation and continuous quality improvement
All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with Cohealth.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work life balance.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume, and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller. We will be conducting interviews for this role as applications are received.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact James Duffy by email on email@example.com