COVID Care Pathways Connector
- Join our diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture; Australian Workplace Equality Index (LGBTIQA+ inclusive employer) Bronze Award 2021
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work-life balance
Why chose us
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Working at cohealth
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting.
About the role
This position sits within the COVID Response Team and is a key role in the provision of care needs assessment community members who contract coronavirus.
The Care Pathway Connector advises people that their COVID test is positive and provides advice regarding self-isolation and maintaining health and wellbeing. The Care Pathway Connector also conducts a medical and social welfare screen, referring the client to appropriate health and welfare agencies.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to manage within the directed health screening script
- Ability to use client management database
- Good communication skills with clients over the telephone
- A person who can be adaptable to changing situations
- Registered clinician in Nursing or Allied Health
- Ability to coordinate care with other agencies
- Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
- Victoria Police Check
- Current Victorian Driver's License
The care pathways team operates 7 days per week with shift hours varying depending on service need, incumbents will be required to participate in shifts as rostered.
Click on apply now to be directed to cohealth's careers page. You will be asked to upload your resume (CV) and answer four questions.
Please note a cover letter is not required.
Please see the Position Description for all details.