HRAR Operations Lead
- Join our diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture; Australian Workplace Equality Index (LGBTIQA+ inclusive employer) Bronze Award 2021
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work life balance
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
About the role
This position sits within the Covid 19 Response Structure coordinating & Leading cohealth's High Risk Accommodation Response across multiple LGA's.
Who are we looking for?
- Senior Management and leadership Experience
- Leadership and Management Experience in Community or Acute Health
- Up to date infection prevention and control practice and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills and experience
- Maintains productive multi-disciplinary working relationships, effectively dealing with challenging behaviours and the resolution of conflicts
- Experience of managing a team of staff. Current WWCC Check
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work life balance.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles.
Click on apply now to be directed to cohealth's careers page. You will be asked to upload your resume (CV) and answer four questions. Please note a cover letter is not required.
Please see the Position Description for all details.