Client Services Officer
Why choose us
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting workplace flexibility and the provision of reasonable adjustments.
About the role
The Client Services team at cohealth is the first point of contact, both face-to-face and via telephone for clients and visitors to the organisation. As an organisation that caters to a diverse population of clients, the Client Services team requires highly skilled individuals to ensure that those who access the service are welcomed, registered and supported throughout their journey in cohealth.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for most clients
- Appointment making and changing
- Client Record Management
- Finance administration
- Site and Waiting Room Management
- Supporting Medical Practices by working directly with doctors and allied health professionals
Additional information can be found in the Position Description attached on the cohealth careers page.
What experience we're looking for:
- Customer service in a diverse fast-paced setting
- Appointment management
- Client records management
- Financial administration
- Site and daily waiting room management
- Teamwork & Communication
- All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and will need to provide evidence before commencing employment with cohealth
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the four questions provided on Talent Propeller. Please note we require a cover letter to be considered for this role.
In line with our commitment to have a workforce that reflects the community we're serving, we strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, LGBTIQA+ and/or with disability.