Organisational Development Administrator
- Join a diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Option for 1 ADO per month
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting workplace flexibility and the provision of reasonable adjustments, as well as opportunities for attending staff-development to increase your skills and hone your practice
About the role
This is a 10 month part time role (8 hours a week).
This is a newly created position which is responsible for supporting the delivery of our ambitious organisational development plan. The role will focus on administration for a variety of organisation wide activities including health and wellbeing initiatives, our leadership training program, and all staff/organisation wide events. It will include using simple systems for gathering and monitoring information and for providing the organisation behind events.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Utilise simple systems like excel, email, MS forms to gather information for or monitor programs/initiatives
- Tailor processes/attendance reports for specific events/ initiatives
- Use systems to assist in the evaluation/ impact measurement of events/ initiatives
- Administer attendance and scheduling for events/ initiatives
- Undertake continuously improvement in systems used to support events/initiatives
- Support LMS administration
Additional information can be found in the Position Description attached on the cohealth careers page.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement/streamlining processes
- Demonstrated experience in tailoring the use of simple systems/processes to support large organisational programs/initiatives
- Experience in managing multiple priorities
- All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and will need to provide evidence before commending employment with cohealth.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the four questions provided on Talent Propeller. Please note we require a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to be considered for this role.
In line with our commitment to have a workforce that reflects the community we're serving, we strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, LGBTIQA+ and/or with disability.