Organisational and Performance Development Consultant
- Join a diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Option for 1 ADO per month
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting workplace flexibility and the provision of reasonable adjustments, as well as opportunities for attending staff-development to increase your skills and hone your practice
About the role
This role is until 30 June 2022.
This is a newly created position which is responsible for driving the creation and embedding of a strong performance culture including the development of a performance framework. The performance framework will underpin and support our supervision approach as well as how we utilise the performance management module of a new HRIS being deployed in 2021/2022. The role will require extensive stakeholder management and an ability to create a performance culture founded on accountability for an ambitious, complex and dynamic organisation.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Develop an organisation wide supervision and performance framework that drives accountability & engagement, with clear objectives
- Develop a performance framework which enables/supports delivery of the strategic plan, with cascading KPI's which see each employee having line of sight to how their work contributes to the overall goals of the organisation
- Design and implement a successful organisational wide change process so that the desired performance culture is adopted and embedded and which see's employees being regularly recognised and acknowledged for their strengths and contributions
- Establish measurement and reporting to enable ongoing monitoring of performance at the macro and micro level
- Determine best use of a new performance module to support the performance framework within an HRIS (to be deployed)
- Create and manage the deployment plan for the HRIS performance module, supporting the transition of employee's hearts and minds to this way of working
Additional information can be found in the Position Description attached on the cohealth careers page.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in establishing a performance framework to support delivery of the strategic plan
- Demonstrated ability in embedding a performance culture within a supervision approach including policy, process and practice
- Demonstrated ability to analyse an HRIS performance module and deploy it to support a strong performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to create effective performance monitoring and reporting at macro and micro level
- Demonstrated ability in embedding a performance/accountability based culture with a complex environment
- Experience in engaging and influencing multiple stakeholders at all level of the organisation in a major change within a dynamic and complex environment
- All Healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and will need to provide evidence before commending employment with cohealth.
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the four questions provided on Talent Propeller. Please note we require a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to be considered for this role.
In line with our commitment to have a workforce that reflects the community we're serving, we strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, LGBTIQA+ and/or with disability.