HR Data Analyst
So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better-performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
About the role
12 Month Full Time Contract
Within the People & Culture team, the HR Data Analyst will provide expert review of iChris HR data, data cleansing, and data alignment to the appropriate awards and EBA's in place with cohealth. Showing a strong ability to understand systems at a holistic view and provide problem resolution where required. The HR Data Analyst contributes to the development of and effective maintenance of best practice human resources.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Work closely with the People and Culture, Payroll, Audit and Business Intelligence teams to understand data sources that are required to ensure accurate data within the system inline with new enterprise agreements and modern awards as they arise (i.e. SCHADS/SACS, Mgmt Admin, Health Professionals)
- Manage the accuracy of system data as well as working closely with the project teams to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are achieved
- Support the People & Culture team in systems upgrades, configurations, and process changes
- Undertake regular audits of HR data within the system against agreements and awards and to identity any issues proactively and remedy if and when required
- Develop and implement HR data integrity protocols on best practice to ensure that cohealth continue to develop in this field
- Support the People and Culture team to undertake adhoc and monthly HR analytic reporting for the production of HR dashboards, tender responses and strategic HR metric inputs for management decision making
- Understand and collate all sources of HR data including student placements, agency staff, volunteers and independent contractors to ensure the organisational up to date picture of the workforce
- Support the new HRIS implementation project to ensure that all relevant data is identified, mapped and correctly transferred and uploaded to the new HRIS system to support a streamlined implementation
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Key selection criteria:
- Qualifications in human resources, business, project management or relevant discipline and /or extensive experience in human resources or significant experience in service delivery
- Extensive HR data reporting experience including knowledge of process and data usage for HR data metrics, auditing processes and quality assurance
- Good operational experience or knowledge with HR procedure, industrial relations processes as they relate to systems for data collection
- Extensive technical experience in reporting within payroll systems (iChris), HRIS systems, Microsoft Excel and it is desirable for skills in Power BI
- Excellent teaming skills required to work in a virtual work environment
- A self starter, self motivated and able to work with specific but minimal direction
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller.