So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better-performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
About the role
0.6-0.8 EFT 7 Month Contract
This position sits within the Quality team providing support to the Quality Advisors and all program areas to promote Best Care, Every Person, Every Time.
This position will focus on cohealth's Incident and Feedback systems (RiskMan) through administration and user support. Training will be provided for the use of relevant systems (RiskMan and cohealth's electronic health record systems).
The role plays a part in supporting cohealth in ensuring that our services are provided in a safe, effective manner. This is through collaboration with cohealth internal stakeholders (service providers, managers), clients and community members.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Monitoring Quality mailboxes.
- Supporting, monitoring and responding to multiple Feedback mechanisms.
- Preparing feedback correspondence to clients and the community as required.
- Assisting in the coordination of client record requests and subpoenas in line with the Privacy Procedure and Guidelines.
- Assisting in the monitoring of Information Sharing Scheme Requests.
- Contribute to cohealth's commitment to be a culturally safe and inclusive workplace and service.
- Providing support for staff to ensure appropriate use of Quality systems and in responding to client feedback.
- Supporting the Quality Advisors to complete front end (User interface) administrative functions for client feedback and incident reporting system (Riskman).
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a thorough and systematic way
- Demonstrated ability to ensure confidentiality
- Understanding and knowledge of electronic health record and incident/feedback processes and systems
- Ability to collaborate and strong communication skills
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller.
For enquiries about the role, contact Jennifer Tobin (Acting Director Quality and Client Experience) via email@example.com.