General Practitioner DWS location - Multiple positions available
Full-time, part-time, casual or willing to fill locum positions
Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Our search is for like-minded professionals, passionate about working within the community and putting our clients at the heart of all they do
These positions are suitable for doctors wishing to hit the ground running, providing consults to our vibrant and diverse community. Our priority populations include Indigenous, Refugee and Asylum Seekers, Homeless, AOD, Mental Health, Women's Health, Youth and Sexual Health.
The Laverton Community Hub is a vibrant and friendly place, where people from many different communities and cultures can get together. We work on an integrated care approach with access to internal allied health and nursing who assist with procedures, care plans and all immunisations, ensuring your time is used as efficiently as possible.
The Laverton Community Hub is located, just 25 minutes west of the Melbourne CBD.
- Access to not for profit Salary Packaging of up to $15,000 per fringe benefit year, for personal living expenses
- Be part of our innovative mentoring program
- Establish and maintain quality patient relationships
- Work from our state of the art, fully equipped rooms with nursing and reception support
- The option of running your own business without the risk or associated costs
Currently registered with AHPRA