Client Services Officers (Receptionist)
Various Casual Positions available
Located across Melbourne sites/Hours & Shifts Vary
Hourly rate $24.01, (plus 25% casual loading)
cohealth offers full orientation, training and the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team, within or growing organisation. We offer work/life balance, a variety in work and a sense of achievement.
Your flexibility to respond to assist in covering permanent staff shifts is the key to being a casual at cohealth. This could mean anything from being called early in the morning to cover someone who has called in sick for the day to covering a staff member's pre-planned annual leave. The shifts and hours will vary week to week. You have the option to select your preferred area when you apply
As our Client Service Officer (CSO) you are the first point of contact for most clients that access care at cohealth. You will be responsible for client reception, registration, arranging client appointments, data entry and other associated functions.
This is a generalist role responsible for the general reception and waiting area and providing assistance to the full range of clerical and administrative functions for cohealth. Importantly this includes the provision of quality customer service when responding to all enquiries whether in person or by telephone, transferring calls and recording messages for internal and external clients.
To be considered for this position you will possess;
- Ability to relate courteously to clients and staff at all levels, with strong customer service and quality focused;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member team;
- Knowledge of and willingness to respond to the needs of clients with special needs and those from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Excellent administration skills including flexibility, organisational and prioritising;
- The ability to work a spread of hours between 8am and 8pm;
- CPR training within the last 12 months, and
- A current working with Children Check and Current Drivers Licence (desirable)
We realise your eager to get a job and we're just as eager to fill this role, so rest assured we will be reviewing your applications as they come through and letting you know quick smart as to whether you have progressed to the next stage.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description
Applications close on 31st May @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)