Service Access Workers - Various positions available
Part time - Full time negotiable (0.6EFT - 1EFT)
Fixed Term until 30 June 2021
Based in Niddrie & Footscray
Telephone based work
We put our people first, not just our clients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts. Benefits of working for cohealth include;
- Role diversity and internal career progression opportunities
- Join a positive, friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options where eligible which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay
Exciting opportunities available to be a part of our fantastic Service Access Team. A team which is the first point of contact for clients accessing many of our services, as part of their broader Service Coordination journey.
As our Service Access Worker, you'll be instrumental in creating and providing a timely, positive, highly responsive, and seamless experience for clients accessing a range of cohealth services. This consists of telephone based intake services; assisting clients to identify the services they need to maximise their health and wellbeing, assisting clients to understand and navigate health services (including referral to other services as relevant); and the management of appointments for a range of cohealth services.
To be suitable for these positions, your qualifications and skills for the role will consist of:
- Knowledge of Community Health services, other health, and community services;
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to relate effectively with clients and staff;
- Skill to relate to people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds;
- High level of IT competency including Microsoft Office, and use of client management systems (e.g. TrakCare);
- Capacity to, plan work priorities to meet the requirements of the position;
- Ability to establish respectful professional relationships that have clear boundaries with consumers, staff and partner organisations; and
- Relevant health/human services/community services qualifications or experience.
We're committed to high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people enables a rewarding career with cohealth. If you have what we're looking for, do not delay - APPLY NOW.
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description.
Applications close on 24th March @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)