Human Resources - Business Partner
Full-time + ADO (optional)
Generous 'not for profit' salary packaging
Work within an ambitious and fast paced environment and join a team with a heart!
Make this career move one you'll value forever
You're an experienced HR professional. You're that rare breed: empathetic and genuine, yet also organised to a meticulous degree. You have skills across the full Human Resources spectrum, and you're searching for an opportunity to apply them all, in a position where no two days are the same.
Welcome to cohealth, where teamwork is everything. We're one of Australia's biggest and most recognised Community Health Organisations. Looking after the community across Melbourne's inner, northern and western suburbs, we know that working together as one is the key to our success. And we're seeking a HR Business Partner to join our team in Footscray to help us continue on that path.
You will love this opportunity to draw upon your full suite of HR skills as you:
- Partner with your assigned business areas to coach, advise, support and educate our business leaders on all things HR;
- Demonstrate your watertight knowledge of Employment Agreements, ensuring that all essential policy - both cohealth and government is implemented correctly;
- Develop written communication for our team, including contracts, performance process documentation and agreements;
- Support the employee experience from onboarding through to termination with consummate grace, integrity and empathy; and
- Demonstrate your extensive background as a HR Generalist as well as your ability to informally lead others.
In exchange for your commitment you'll be well rewarded. With salary packaging options that will significantly increase your take home pay. As well the opportunity to work with a team who truly value their work is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you're wanting a role where your efforts will actually make a difference in the community, then don't wait any longer. Make the move and join cohealth.
Additional information can be obtained by reviewing the attached position description
Applications close on 24th February @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)