- Full-Time, 12 month contract
- Option for ADO
- Hybrid working model
- Access to salary packaging and great staff benefits
So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better-performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued and people experience a feeling of belonging.
We are committed to continuing to enhance the diversity in our leadership team. We know that when we embrace our staff's diverse backgrounds, strengths, and perspectives, we make stronger decisions and create a greater impact as an organisation.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply and those who speak a language other than English.
About the role
Reporting to the Director Planning & Performance, the primary focus of the Systems Administrator is to provide implementation, BAU and continuous improvement support for the CAMMS application (encompassing Strategy, Risk, Compliance, Audit and Insight modules). CAMMS is an integrated SaaS which cohealth utilises to manage key aspects of its business operations. The role also provides system administrator support for cohealth's other business systems as and when required.
The Systems Administrator will act as the technical business partner to the CAMMS system owners, while conducting system maintenance, issue resolution and provide reporting / BI support. Additionally, this role will have close links with cohealth's Knowledge, Information and Technology (KIT) team and be the main liaison between cohealth and the CAMMS vendor.
The role also works collaboratively with the Director Planning & Performance and team members to support the CAMMS Systems, delivery and operational requirements.
Your daily duties will vary, but your focus will include:
- Be the client-side technical lead for implementation of CAMMS Strategy and CAMMS Risk
- Attend workshops, project meetings, undertake training and discovery to gain a deep understanding of the CAMMS application
- Proactively work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and how this can be translated into configuration and workflow settings in CAMMS
- Liase with the vendor to raise and resolve technical issues/queries
- Support CAMMS module owners and end users in CAMMS training and system roll-out activities
- Act as the key technical liaison for CAMMS between the Planning & Performance team, KIT team and the vendor
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve post-go live teething issues
- Raise technical issues with the vendor and manage these to conclusion
- Attend meetings as required with cohealth's KIT team
- Contribute administration and engagement skills to other cohealth projects and systems as required
Additional information can be obtained from the attached position description
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant qualifications in Information Systems or Systems Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in providing systems support at all levels, in a Helpdesk environment or otherwise
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business users, understanding their objectives and identifying technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast past environment
- A collaborative and facilitative approach to negotiation and a humble approach to success
- Exceptional communication and liaison skills with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures and capabilities.
To apply for this job go to: https://cohealthcareers.org.au/Current-Jobs & enter ref code: 5910566.
Applications close 30 June 2022.