- Join a diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture
- Hybrid work providing flexibility for a good work-life balance
- Option for 1 ADO per month
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting workplace flexibility and the provision of reasonable adjustments, as well as opportunities for attending staff development to increase your skills and hone your practice.
About the role
This is a 12-month fixed-term role (possible extension).
The HR Partner is responsible for providing end-to-end recruitment solutions for cohealth's COVID-19 Response Program. Working closely with the operational leaders they will need to provide flexible, timely and creative solutions for recruitment needs.
All healthcare workers in Victoria are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and will need to provide evidence before commencing employment at cohealth.
Your daily duties will vary but will include:
- Developing and classifying Position Descriptions
- All recruitment activities; creating adverts / short-listing / screening / interviews / references / contracts
- Seeking out alternative and creative ways to recruit and find candidates
- Manage candidate pools for consistently required roles
- Offer process improvement and development ideas for continuous improvement ways of working
Additional information can be found in the Position Description attached on the cohealth careers page.
What we're looking for:
- Recruitment / HR experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Capacity to work autonomously and respond to emergency situations as they arise
- Competent in MS- Office suite
- Covid Response Teams operates 7 days per week with shift hours varying depending on service need, incumbents may be required to participate in shifts as rostered
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/resume and answer the five questions provided. Please note we do not require a cover letter to be considered for this role.