Clinical Liaison Administrator
- Join our diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture; Australian Workplace Equality Index (LGBTIQA+ inclusive employer) Bronze Award 2021
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work life balance
Why choose us
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Working at cohealth
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles. That's why we're committed to enabling staff's full participation through promoting.
About the role
This position sits within the COVID Positive Pathways Program and is responsible for supporting the General Practitioners by providing administrative support and clinical oversight of COVID Positive Pathways services.
The General Practitioner Liaison provides high level support to General Practitioners and other clinical staff to ensure the smooth operation of the COVID Positive Pathways Program.
The General Practitioner liaison is the representative for the COVID Positive Pathways General Practitioners and cohealth.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a medical receptionist within general practice/community health service (or similar) setting
- Knowledge of Client Management Systems; Health Smart (TRAK), Titanium, Best Practice
- General medical knowledge related to services, treatment offerings, and service providers.
Click on apply now to be directed to cohealth's careers page. You will be asked to upload your resume (CV) and answer four questions. Please note a cover letter is not required.
Please see the Position Description for all details.