Registered Nurse - Audit & Education Coordinator
- Inclusive and diverse work culture
- Full-Time or Part-time position available
cohealth is one of Australia's largest community health organisations delivering a range of health and support services across Melbourne's CBD, northern and western suburbs.
Position overview & purpose
This position sits within the Covid Response Cluster and is responsible for the provision of both an extensive audit and targeted education and support to identified high risk accommodation dwellings in a dedicated local area.
Working with the Operations Manager and LGA leads, the HRAR A&E coordinator will ensure a responsive educational program is coordinated and delivered to high risk accommodation proprietors to ensure support with prevention and preparedness of Covid.
This Position is Fixed-Term to 31 December 2021
- Deliver the audit program, tools and education resources for the HRAR program
- Coordinate the audit and education and support program and schedule and rostering for the HRAR program
- Coordinate recruitment of front-line teams within a LGA
- Ensure effective teams are rostered to support the functioning and quality oversight of the program
- Effectively communicate at all levels across the organisation to promote effective team functioning.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
- Victoria Police Check
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Registered Nurse Div 1 or 2 or similar with experience in a covid setting
Key selection criteria:
- Up to date infection prevention and control practice and experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills and experience
- Experience of leading/ managing a team of staff.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!