Registered Nurse - Vaccination Project Manager
So why cohealth?
At cohealth, we're passionate about human rights and health equity. We strive to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we're serving, as we know that makes us a stronger and better-performing organisation.
We value people of all experiences and identities, including all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities. Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging.
Position overview & purpose
The Vaccination Project Manager sits within the Services Network, the primary purpose of this position is to develop and maintain a high functioning, well-informed vaccination service that follows best practice standards and supports the local community to get vaccinated.
This position is either on a maximum-term part-time basis (0.8 FTE minimum) or a maximum-term full-time basis.
Key selection criteria:
- Nurse Immuniser with minimum 6 months experience with the adult population
- Leadership qualities including supervision of staff and multi-site management experience
- Agility, flexibility and the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- An understanding of project management concepts and developing new services
- Infectious diseases qualifications or experience in the use of PPE would be well regarded
- Experience in working with diverse communities and providing social and mental health support
Click on apply now to be directed to our careers page. You will be asked to upload your CV/ resume and answer the questions provided on Talent Propeller.