Corporate Operations Officer - Job share
Unique job share opportunity!
0.4 EFT, fixed term for 12 months
Wednesdays and Thursdays
Based at the Dream Factory - Footscray
Hourly rate $36.89
Working as part of cohealth you will enjoy a values based organisation with benefits including:
- The ability to keep your work-life balance in check with the flexibility of part-time hours
- Generous salary packaging options which will significantly increase the value of your take-home pay
- You will be joining a positive, friendly and supportive work environment
- Exciting career path opportunities
Within this position, you're required to assist the Property and Assets Manager and site Managers to maintain cohealth's car fleet, analyse operational activities and costs across cohealth facilities. On top of improving efficiencies, identify savings and implement more cost-effective work practices. As well as assisting in the management of leases and contracts, providing advice on their content and ensuring any obligations falling to all parties are met, main contact with contractors and suppliers to ensure the day-to-day operations reliant on these services run smoothly,
Utilising your proven experience within a similar property and assets role, you'll draw upon your first class relationship building skills and well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills. Enabling you to build and maintain strong customer relationships. Your ability to deliver concise and focused communications, both written and verbal, as well as your sound judgement, good time management and ability to multi-task will hold you in good stead.
As our Corporate Operations Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Providing expert management of cohealth car fleet including acquisition, maintenance and repairs, off-loading of vehicles, and ensuring all vehicles meet statutory requirements;
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing corporate operations systems ensuring they meet operational requirements, and provide continued improvement to meet best practice requirements;
- Sourcing contractors and suppliers who provide reliable a high quality services and products, representing best "value for money";
- Undertaking reviews of services and supplier agreements to ensure they are meeting cohealth requirements and providing best value; and
- Working with site management and staff to implement business improvements arising from initiatives developed by the Property and Assets department.
We are committed to a high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people enables a rewarding experience with cohealth. If you have what we are looking for, do not delay - APPLY NOW.
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
This position will be paid under the Victorian Stand-Alone Community Health Services (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multiple Enterprise Agreement 2011-2015 Grade 4
To be considered for the role, please provide a CV demonstrating your skills and experience relevant to the position description, along with a cover letter that answers these questions:
- Why are you applying for this job? (Suggested word limit: 200 words)
- What skills and experience do you bring to this role? (Suggested word limit: 300 words)
- Can you describe a time when your attention to detail was critical to a project's success? How did the project turn out? (Suggested word limit: 400 words)
- Please describe your experience in using Microsoft Office Excel or similar spreadsheet software that demonstrates your ability to develop or extract information to assist in identifying expenditure and possible cost savings? (Suggested word limit: 400 words)
Applications close on 29th May @ 10.00pm
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)