Property and Assets Administration Officer
Full time, fixed term for 12 months
Based at the Dream Factory - Footscray
Hourly rate $29.45
Are you hard-working, experienced and reliable individual, who enjoys interacting with external suppliers and tradesman?
Are you looking to build a career within a Facilities Department?
If so, this may be the role you've been searching for
We are one of Australia's largest and most recognised Community Health Organisations. So naturally, 'community' is what we're all about. But if you think 'community' ends with our patients, then think again. At cohealth, our team members aren't just paramount to our success, they are our success. That's where you come in.
This position is required to provide high quality service and administrative support role to the Property and Assets team. Accountable as the main point of contact for all cohealth sites through facilities helpdesk requests. As well as providing advice and assistance to site personnel, coordinating works and services in response to requests. In this role, we are searching for someone that has the ability and drive to exercise judgment, set priorities and schedule work to meet deadlines in a manner that maximises efficiencies and minimises costs.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Administer Facilities Helpdesk inquiries and requests, ensuring appropriate and timely responses. Identifying and implementing appropriate maintenance or repairs, and undertaking any necessary follow-up actions;
- Coordinating trades and services in a timely and efficient manner that helps to provide best value, maximise efficiencies and reduce costs;
- Maintain key business registers including essential services and compliance, contracts register, building keys and security;
- Managing cohealth staff access cards and maintain site access system; and
- Responsible for the control of reactive and preventative maintenance services in a timely and cost efficient manner.
To succeed within this role you will need;
- Experience in a similar administrative role that demonstrates record keeping, systems management, client service and successful management of competing tasks;
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and analysis of information management systems;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of external suppliers, ensuring quality outcomes in a timely and efficient manner;
- Possesses a high level interpersonal skills and ability to support others with to day-to-day problem solving; and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, plus the ability to adapt to new systems quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you don't delay
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
This position will be paid under the Victorian Stand-Alone Community Health Services (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multiple Enterprise Agreement 2011-2015 Grade 2
To be considered for the role, please provide a CV demonstrating your skills and experience relevant to the position description, along with a cover letter that answers these questions:
- Why are you applying for this job? (Suggested word limit: 200 words)
- What skills and experience do you bring to this role? (Suggested word limit: 300 words)
- Please give an example of your customer service experience, with an emphasis on excellence. (Suggested word limit: 400 words)
- Please describe your level of experience in using Microsoft Office Excel or similar spreadsheet software that demonstrates your ability to maintain records of expenditure and extract information to assist in identifying expenditure and managing suppliers? (Suggested word limit: 400 words)
Applications close on 29th May @ 10.00pm
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)