Practice Nurse at The Integrated Medical Centre (TIMC)
Not for Profit "Salary Sacrificing" benefits on top of your salary
0.39 EFT, up to 15 hours per week
Daily 5 hours shifts , evening and weekend shifts
Being a nurse, you're already a compassionate, caring individual by definition. You wouldn't have a career if that wasn't the case. But if you're empathetic, patient; if you're an innate problem-solver and thrive in a team setting, then you're exactly who we'd like to speak to
Benefits & culture
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference
About the role
Located in lively Fitzroy North, TIMC is an innovative social enterprise; a private billing medical practice with 100% of our profit used for the benefit of community health. As our Practice Nurse you'll be responsible for providing comprehensive, general practice nursing services that are culturally appropriate, responsive to individual need, and sensitive to the needs of the general community. As well as providing reception support where required to ensure a high level of service and support is provided to our patients.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you'll possess:
- Is a registered Nurse Division 1 with current practicing license with AHPRA (Victorian Nurses' Board);
- The ability to work autonomously across a multi-disciplinary service and with a wide range of diverse client groups;
- Has demonstrated patient-focused approach, as well as experience working within a general; practice setting;
- Possesses a high level of written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Is proficient with ICT systems, including Microsoft Office programs and patient/client management systems; plus has the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- Nurse immuniser qualification, and
- Holds a current Victorian driver's licence.
Who is TIMC and who is cohealth?
This position will be paid under the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Health Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020. Registered Nurses, Grade 2 (year dependent on experience)
To be considered for the role, you must address the Key Selection Criteria (with clear headings) within your cover letter. The Key Selection Criteria can be found in the attached Position Description.
Applications close on 25th May @ 10.00pm
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.