Client Services Officer
Based in Kensington
0.84 EFT ongoing
Hourly rate $24.01, pro rata
What We Offer
Community based company with great aspirations; our search is for like-minded people, passionate about the community and putting the client at the heart of all they do. Work/life balance is what you get working at cohealth. As well as lifestyle comes:
- A progressive and supportive working environment with variety in the role;
- Not for Profit ‘Salary Sacrificing' benefits on top of your salary;
- Ongoing professional development in a caring environment;
The Client Services team at cohealth is the first point of contact, both face-to-face and via telephone for clients and visitors to the organization and as such, must reflect cohealth values
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promptly respond to enquiries from clients and visitors whether face to face or by telephone in a professional and courteous manner. Respect language differences, cultural beliefs and practices;
- Receive and account for all clients who present to the Centre, ensuring that clients are eligible for the Programs and have completed the required documentation prior to their appointments;
- Supervise the waiting area, including the monitoring of waiting times;
- Alert health care providers to the arrival/cancellation of clients' for appointments
- Defusing difficult situations and seeking assistance with critical incidents; and
- Administration of interpreter processes and requirements i.e. use of Telephone Interpreting Service (TIS) and onsite interpreting.
This position would be ideally suited to someone who possesses the following:
- Experience with face to face customer service;
- Enjoys assisting clients such as people with disabilities and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, throughout their journey with cohealth;
- Appreciates working within a dynamic, fast paced team environment;
- Demonstrated experience and skills with standard computer software applications including Microsoft Outlook (medium-intermediate proficiency) Microsoft Word and Excel (basic-intermediate proficiency), and patient/ client management systems;
- Experienced medical receptionist or similar qualification or demonstrated experience within general practice/community health service (or similar) setting, (desirable); and
- Knowledge of Client Management Systems; Health Smart (TRAK), Titanium, Best Practice and/or Medical Director/Pracsoft (desirable).
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
This position will be paid under the Victorian Stand-Alone Community Health Services (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multiple Enterprise Agreement 2011-2015, Clerical Worker, Grade C, Year 5
To be considered for the role, you must address the Key Selection Criteria (with clear headings) within your cover letter. The Key Selection Criteria can be found in the attached Position Description.
Applications close on 28th January
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.