Client Services Officers
Various Casual positions available
Located across Melbourne sites
Hourly rate $24.01 (plus 25% casual loading)
cohealth offers full orientation, training and the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team, within or growing organisation. We offer work/life balance, a variety in work and a sense of achievement.
As our Client Service Officer (CSO) you are the first point of contact for most clients that access care at cohealth. You will be responsible for client reception, registration, arranging client appointments, data entry and other associated functions.
This is a generalist role responsible for the general reception and waiting area and providing assistance to the full range of clerical and administrative functions for cohealth. Importantly this includes the provision of quality customer service when responding to all enquiries whether in person or by telephone, transferring calls and recording messages for internal and external clients.
To be considered for this position you will possess;
- Ability to relate courteously to clients and staff at all levels, with strong customer service and quality focused;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member team;
- Knowledge of and willingness to respond to the needs of clients with special needs and those from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Excellent administration skills including flexibility, organisational and prioritising;
- The ability to work a spread of hours between 8am and 8pm;
- CPR training within the last 12 months, and
- A current working with Children Check and Current Drivers Licence (desirable)
At cohealth we don't just integrate diversity; we value it - in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our people.
We realise your eager to get a job and we're just as eager to fill this role, so rest assured we will be reviewing your applications as they come through and letting you know quick smart as to whether you have progressed to the next stage.
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
This position will be paid under the Victorian Stand-Alone Community Health Services (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multiple Enterprise Agreement 2011-2015, Clerical Worker, Grade C, Year 5+
To be considered for the role, you must address the key selection criteria found in the attached Position Description.
Applications close on 28th February
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.